Read about latest news for Balltec
Balltec completes offshore pipeline recovery work in the North Sea
Balltec has recently completed offshore pipeline recovery work on behalf of TechnipFMC Norway.
Balltec provided a 10 inch PipeLOK pipeline recovery tool, which was deployed to a water depth of 314 metres. The subsea pipeline recovery tool was used to recover a 10 inch gas pipeline on Equinor’s Åsgard field, located in the Norwegian Sea. The work, which was overseen by a Balltec offshore technician, was required to re-lay the pipe in an installation area to allow the replacement of a previously damaged section of pipe.
Balltec is the world’s leading supplier of subsea pipeline recovery tools with over 70 stock tools available to suit pipe sizes ranging from 4 to 44 inch in diameter. Balltec’s PipeLOK is the world’s most reliable pipeline abandonment and recovery tool, and it is expertly engineered for the laydown and recovery of pipelines and risers.
For further information regarding Balltec’s PipeLOK pipeline recovery tool and its other engineered solutions, please contact us at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1524 733388.
For enquiries or further information on any of Balltec’s products or services please click the button below:
- Balltec provide Oil Export Flexible Riser Plugs for decommissioning project
- Balltec awarded contract by Enbridge for subsea pipeline recovery tools and PIG launchers
- Balltec secures North Sea decommissioning contract from Heerema Marine Contractors Nederland
- Balltec completes offshore pipeline recovery work in the North Sea
- Balltec completes offshore installation of its adjustable mooring connectors for Streamlined’s FloatMast Blue project
- Installation of Balltec’s MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors at Lancaster field
- Balltec selected by Saipem for supply of Sheave Connection Points for Dolphin Energy EPRS system
- Balltec secures contract award from Intermoor for its MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors
- Balltec completes successful disconnection of its MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors on Shell Malikai oil field
- Balltec completes lifting beam load testing on behalf of Aquila Nuclear Engineering
- Balltec subsea mooring connector and tensioning system contract for a floating weather monitoring system
- Balltec secures mooring connector contract from SOFEC, Inc.
- Balltec completes delivery of mooring equipment for Bluewater Energy BV
- Balltec delivers Lifting System for Allseas
- Alliance Agreement with Canadian, East Coast based Frontier Subsea Inc.
- Lifting Solution for Åsgard Gas Compression Facility
- Balltec With Critical Role In Statoil Pipeline Project
- Balltec Lifting Solution for OpenHydro Tidal Turbine
- A positive and successful OE 2015
- Pioneering Solutions for oil, gas and renewable energy projects worldwide
- OE (Offshore Europe) 2015
- Oil & Gas UK Roadshow
- OTC 2015 Houston
- Solutions Branding
- Solutions for Guara Lula