Read about latest news for Balltec
Balltec selected by Saipem for supply of Sheave Connection Points for Dolphin Energy EPRS system
Balltec has secured a contract from Saipem in Italy for the supply of 2 off Sheave Connection Points (SCPs) for Dolphin Energy’s Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS). The EPRS supports the Dolphin Gas Project where natural gas from Qatar’s ‘North Field’ is transported via two 36” diameter sealines to the company’s onshore processing plant at Ras Laffan, Qatar. Once processed, the gas is then transported via export subsea pipeline from Ras Laffan to Taweelah, UAE.
The SCPs will be deployed as part of the EPRS in the event of emergency cases, which will be mobilised, and used as a mechanical connection point during the laying of a replacement pipeline section. The SCPs utilise Balltec’s ball and taper gripping mechanism similar to that used in its PipeLOK pipeline recovery tools. The SCPs are due to be delivered in Q4, 2018, and will be stored at Dolphin Energy‘s EPRS base in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
For enquiries or further information on any of Balltec’s products or services please click the button below:
- Balltec provide Oil Export Flexible Riser Plugs for decommissioning project
- Balltec awarded contract by Enbridge for subsea pipeline recovery tools and PIG launchers
- Balltec secures North Sea decommissioning contract from Heerema Marine Contractors Nederland
- Balltec completes offshore pipeline recovery work in the North Sea
- Balltec completes offshore installation of its adjustable mooring connectors for Streamlined’s FloatMast Blue project
- Installation of Balltec’s MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors at Lancaster field
- Balltec selected by Saipem for supply of Sheave Connection Points for Dolphin Energy EPRS system
- Balltec secures contract award from Intermoor for its MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors
- Balltec completes successful disconnection of its MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors on Shell Malikai oil field
- Balltec completes lifting beam load testing on behalf of Aquila Nuclear Engineering
- Balltec subsea mooring connector and tensioning system contract for a floating weather monitoring system
- Balltec secures mooring connector contract from SOFEC, Inc.
- Balltec completes delivery of mooring equipment for Bluewater Energy BV
- Balltec delivers Lifting System for Allseas
- Alliance Agreement with Canadian, East Coast based Frontier Subsea Inc.
- Lifting Solution for Åsgard Gas Compression Facility
- Balltec With Critical Role In Statoil Pipeline Project
- Balltec Lifting Solution for OpenHydro Tidal Turbine
- A positive and successful OE 2015
- Pioneering Solutions for oil, gas and renewable energy projects worldwide
- OE (Offshore Europe) 2015
- Oil & Gas UK Roadshow
- OTC 2015 Houston
- Solutions Branding
- Solutions for Guara Lula