Read about latest news for Balltec
Balltec delivers Lifting System for Allseas
Balltec has successfully completed a contract for Allseas for the design, manufacture, testing and delivery of a 2,000 Te Abandonment and Recovery (A & R) LiftLOKTM Lifting System for the world’s largest offshore construction vessel, the Pioneering Spirit.
The scope of supply for the contract included a male Balltec LiftLOKTM lifting connector, female receptacle and A & R head.
The system, which was proof load tested to 2,460 Te, utilises Balltec’s market leading technology to provide the interface between the male and female components and has been designed for A & R work during pipelay operations.
The system has been designed, tested and granted full certification in accordance with Lloyd’s Register Codes for Lifting Appliances in a Marine Environment, July 2016.
As part of the contract, Balltec also designed and built a brand new 4,000 Te tensile test rig. The rig, which is capable of testing equipment up to a length of 16 metres, can be adapted for even higher tensile loads of up to 6,000 Te. The test rig, together with Balltec’s other testing facilities, is available for client hire.
For enquiries or further information on any of Balltec’s products or services please click the button below:
- Balltec provide Oil Export Flexible Riser Plugs for decommissioning project
- Balltec awarded contract by Enbridge for subsea pipeline recovery tools and PIG launchers
- Balltec secures North Sea decommissioning contract from Heerema Marine Contractors Nederland
- Balltec completes offshore pipeline recovery work in the North Sea
- Balltec completes offshore installation of its adjustable mooring connectors for Streamlined’s FloatMast Blue project
- Installation of Balltec’s MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors at Lancaster field
- Balltec selected by Saipem for supply of Sheave Connection Points for Dolphin Energy EPRS system
- Balltec secures contract award from Intermoor for its MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors
- Balltec completes successful disconnection of its MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors on Shell Malikai oil field
- Balltec completes lifting beam load testing on behalf of Aquila Nuclear Engineering
- Balltec subsea mooring connector and tensioning system contract for a floating weather monitoring system
- Balltec secures mooring connector contract from SOFEC, Inc.
- Balltec completes delivery of mooring equipment for Bluewater Energy BV
- Balltec delivers Lifting System for Allseas
- Alliance Agreement with Canadian, East Coast based Frontier Subsea Inc.
- Lifting Solution for Åsgard Gas Compression Facility
- Balltec With Critical Role In Statoil Pipeline Project
- Balltec Lifting Solution for OpenHydro Tidal Turbine
- A positive and successful OE 2015
- Pioneering Solutions for oil, gas and renewable energy projects worldwide
- OE (Offshore Europe) 2015
- Oil & Gas UK Roadshow
- OTC 2015 Houston
- Solutions Branding
- Solutions for Guara Lula