Read about latest news for Balltec
Alliance Agreement with Canadian, East Coast based Frontier Subsea Inc.
Balltec Ltd has signed a strategic alliance agreement with Canadian, East Coast based Frontier Subsea Inc.
In recent years Balltec has expanded its engineering expertise and offers a much wider range of engineered services and products to support its Oil and Gas, renewables and decommissioning customer base. To expand coverage Balltec has signed a number of strategic deals in key geographical areas.
In Atlantic Canada, a region which offers a good base for the promotion of new products such as subsea chain tensioners and release-under-load mooring connection systems, Balltec has partnered with the locally owned and operated Frontier Subsea Inc. to act as both sales agent and strategic partner. Both companies’ subsea expertise will be combined to offer regional customer-base solutions and cost saving products and technologies.
Martyn Conroy, VP for Sales and Marketing commented, “Frontier Subsea holds a fantastic position in the local market place and brings both engineering expertise and vast local industry experience.
“As an engineered solutions provider we look for partners that bring added technical know-how rather than just sales based agents. This makes Frontier Subsea a perfect choice for Balltec in this region.”.
For enquiries or further information on any of Balltec’s products or services please click the button below:
- Balltec provide Oil Export Flexible Riser Plugs for decommissioning project
- Balltec awarded contract by Enbridge for subsea pipeline recovery tools and PIG launchers
- Balltec secures North Sea decommissioning contract from Heerema Marine Contractors Nederland
- Balltec completes offshore pipeline recovery work in the North Sea
- Balltec completes offshore installation of its adjustable mooring connectors for Streamlined’s FloatMast Blue project
- Installation of Balltec’s MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors at Lancaster field
- Balltec selected by Saipem for supply of Sheave Connection Points for Dolphin Energy EPRS system
- Balltec secures contract award from Intermoor for its MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors
- Balltec completes successful disconnection of its MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors on Shell Malikai oil field
- Balltec completes lifting beam load testing on behalf of Aquila Nuclear Engineering
- Balltec subsea mooring connector and tensioning system contract for a floating weather monitoring system
- Balltec secures mooring connector contract from SOFEC, Inc.
- Balltec completes delivery of mooring equipment for Bluewater Energy BV
- Balltec delivers Lifting System for Allseas
- Alliance Agreement with Canadian, East Coast based Frontier Subsea Inc.
- Lifting Solution for Åsgard Gas Compression Facility
- Balltec With Critical Role In Statoil Pipeline Project
- Balltec Lifting Solution for OpenHydro Tidal Turbine
- A positive and successful OE 2015
- Pioneering Solutions for oil, gas and renewable energy projects worldwide
- OE (Offshore Europe) 2015
- Oil & Gas UK Roadshow
- OTC 2015 Houston
- Solutions Branding
- Solutions for Guara Lula