Read about latest news for Balltec
A positive and successful OE 2015
Balltec Engineered Solutions exhibited at the SPE Offshore Europe 2015, held in Aberdeen, Scotland. OE is the world’s largest upstream oil and gas conference and exhibition outside North America.
Attendance was the second highest in the long history of the show at 55,947 with delegates drawn from 104 countries. A record 1,535 global organisations from 44 countries exhibited this year, showcasing their products, services and expertise. The sold-out space covered 27,228 square metres, with more inside space than ever before.
Balltec have exhibited at the show for many years and despite the pre-show anxiety concerning this year’s attendance, the show produced many enquiries.
Balltec used the OE 2015 to showcase its new Subsea PIG Launcher used to launch PIGS & PLUGS through a cut section of pipe without the need for a flanged connection.
“OE 2015 has been a very successful show for Balltec”, said Martin Bell, Sales & Marketing Director “We have spoken with senior management from both large operators, EPCs and potential suppliers. We also had a lot of overseas interest, with enquiries from companies around Europe and beyond”
With cost reduction and efficiency high on the agenda in the industry, Balltec’s experience and expertise in developing innovative cost reducing solutions, is proving of great benefit to many operators, EPCs & installation contractors.
For enquiries or further information on any of Balltec’s products or services please click the button below:
- Balltec provide Oil Export Flexible Riser Plugs for decommissioning project
- Balltec awarded contract by Enbridge for subsea pipeline recovery tools and PIG launchers
- Balltec secures North Sea decommissioning contract from Heerema Marine Contractors Nederland
- Balltec completes offshore pipeline recovery work in the North Sea
- Balltec completes offshore installation of its adjustable mooring connectors for Streamlined’s FloatMast Blue project
- Installation of Balltec’s MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors at Lancaster field
- Balltec selected by Saipem for supply of Sheave Connection Points for Dolphin Energy EPRS system
- Balltec secures contract award from Intermoor for its MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors
- Balltec completes successful disconnection of its MoorLOK subsea mooring connectors on Shell Malikai oil field
- Balltec completes lifting beam load testing on behalf of Aquila Nuclear Engineering
- Balltec subsea mooring connector and tensioning system contract for a floating weather monitoring system
- Balltec secures mooring connector contract from SOFEC, Inc.
- Balltec completes delivery of mooring equipment for Bluewater Energy BV
- Balltec delivers Lifting System for Allseas
- Alliance Agreement with Canadian, East Coast based Frontier Subsea Inc.
- Lifting Solution for Åsgard Gas Compression Facility
- Balltec With Critical Role In Statoil Pipeline Project
- Balltec Lifting Solution for OpenHydro Tidal Turbine
- A positive and successful OE 2015
- Pioneering Solutions for oil, gas and renewable energy projects worldwide
- OE (Offshore Europe) 2015
- Oil & Gas UK Roadshow
- OTC 2015 Houston
- Solutions Branding
- Solutions for Guara Lula