About Us : Health & Safety
Balltec Ltd recognises, accepts and is fully committed to its responsibility for ensuring the health, safety and welfare at work for all employees and to ensure that the health and safety of visitors, subcontractors and the general public are not affected as a result of the company’s activities.
Balltec believes that every employee should have a personal and collective responsibility to maintain a healthy and secure workplace and to promote safe working practices.
Balltec's core aims and objectives set out in the company’s Health and Safety Policy are:
- To manage, at business level, the effective identification, measurement and control of risk and ensure this principle is central to the management of health and safety issues.
- To comply with and where realistic, exceed the requirements and targets set by existing health and safety regulations and to plan ahead for future compliance.
- To monitor, evaluate and continuously improve performance in health and safety.
- To provide and maintain a safe working environment for employees and the wider community in which Balltec interacts.
- To integrate the engineering excellence intrinsic to the safety of its products with their manufacturing and operational responsibilities for health and safety.
- To provide a common framework for health and safety management at all levels within the company, adopting and supporting best practice.
- To allocate appropriate resources to ensure the effective implementation of this policy.